Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wednesday Blog Challenge #9

Heather's WBC#9 : Make a list, alternating between "I am..." and "I am not..." statements.


I AM a 27 year old french canadian

I AM NOT a girl, but don't feel like a "woman"

I AM thinking about joining a gym. It was actually Steph that brough it up.

I AM NOT getting enough sleep on a nightly basis

I AM an arms dealer, fitting you with weapons in the form of words. No not really... but the "I AM"s got the song in my head hehe. (Fall Out Boy - This ain't a scene, it's an arms race)

I AM NOT so much mechanically inclined

I AM fascinated by quantum physics. (Not to be confused by educated on the subject hehe)

I AM NOT a secretary. I work as a secretary, but I'm not.. in my heart...

I AM a recovering binge eater

I AM NOT very secure financially and :

I AM constantly worrying/paranoying about it

I AM NOT an overly confident person

I AM or can be extremely shy and self-conscious

I AM NOT very punctual. This is something that I've always strived to achieve (punctuality), but for some reason I cannot get this down. I was even late for my own wedding.

I AM (still) NOT pregnant :(

I AM broken-hearted every mother's day. Everyone gets to celebrate motherhood and I get sad.

I AM a very loyal and trustworthy person.

I AM NOT a confrontational person. In fact I'll go out of my way to avoid a confrontation.

I AM incredibly fortunate to have found such an amazing person to spend the rest of my life with. Everyday I realize how alike we are, and how we complement each other.

I AM NOT going to Toronto with Tina because it's too expensive and complicated and I'm sad. I wanted to meet Lisa.

I AM going to implode if I don't get to take a least a little trip in 2007. I don't think that people understand how strong this urge to travel of mine is.

I AM NOT accomplishing much at work right now.... Oops. I should get back to work.

No comments: