Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cool websites of the day

Instructables.com : I LOVE this site, sooo cool. I just learned about it today.

MIT OpenCourseWare : "OpenCourseWare expresses in an immediate and far-reaching way MIT's goal of advancing education around the world. Through MIT OCW, educators and students everywhere can benefit from the academic activities of our faculty and join a global learning community in which knowledge and ideas are shared openly and freely for the benefit of all." - Susan Hockfield, President of MIT

101Cookbooks.com : A phenomenal cooking blog, with great pictures and step by step instructions. I found a whole wheat pizza dough I definitely want to try. I tend to only attempt recipes with pictures in my cookbooks lol

It looks like the theme of the day is : Learning. hehe

No comments: