Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HWBC # 10

Yeah I'm 2 HWBC challenges behind!! Wednesdays keep creeping up on me!


Challenge # 10 consisted in writing about the newly noticed things that we noticed. (yeah yeah, I don't care how that sounds hehe) Well I've honnestly been trying to notice something new ever since the challenge was posted. But I notice everything. I am not a big talker. I'm a big observer hehe. But I did notice something that I had NEVER noticed in the 5 years that I've worked here for some reason. The toilet in the ladies washroom is installed crooked :



And here's another picture of the ladies washroom while I'm at it, I'll give you the grand tour LOL!



And last but not least, a picture of me taken by me, in my usual "bag lady" office look. lol.


1 comment:

Hobby Chef said...

LOL - you are funny! I think you look cute - not like a bag lady at all!!