Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I took down the xmas decor...

What do you think of the new blog decor ? Let me know, especially if you love it as much as I do :)

Special thanks go to my dear husband, who did a puny update today! I smell a blog comeback! He's the one who helped me tweak my design. (i.e. Told me that my original banner text was crap and had me obsessing over it until we could find an acceptable text effect.) We finally both love it. It's 12h36am. I only wasted ALL of my evening chatting, blogging, reading blogs, etc. hehe. What did I ever DO before the internet ? Besides watching Full House, Family Matters and Golden Girls reruns ? hehe

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

I love the new decor! Love it!

Lisa said...

Ha ha, I've become a Full House addict! Last night I watched the one where Jesse proposes to Rebecca. I'm so thankful for reruns!

Melissa said...

I love it Nancy! Great job!