Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I have to change that picture ------>

It's driving me nuts. That was me on a random weekday morning before work, looking like a zombie without makeup and hobo hair. Wearing green for like the third time since 5th grade. Yeah maybe it looks like the evening & weekends frumpy me my friends know LOL But actually a picture of the real me would be dressed in black wearing a ponytail and the picture would have to be taken after work, when my soul wakes up and my mind lights up.

2 comments:

SuzyP said...

Hi there!

I'm new at all this...I was looking at stuff for Biggest Loser, and came accross your blog..I live in Dieppe...And just to let you know that I bought the Biggest loser DVD work-out on Amazon.ca....and it's great!!!! My sister who's been trying to lose some weight to get pregnant really likes it as well!! If you have any questions, email me at dawsue@hotmail.com, and I'll be happy to help!!

Heather said...

I missed your blogging. Glad you're back at it.