Friday, March 17, 2006

The psychotic priority post guy...

I should start by saying that nearly all priority post workers that I have met are freaky. There was the almost retired old complainer lady. Whine whine whine that's all she did. Then there was the one who wasn't freaky exept that he had a crush on me. At first I thought that I was imgining it. His turning beet red upon entering the office, his shyness... Then all my coworkers noticed it too. I'll skip over a few to talk about the present freaky postal worker. He's like the male version of the old complainer lady. Exept a thousand times worse. He actually has recently taken the liberty to curse when whining about his workload, crazy employers and union crap. It's gotten to the point where I have an arrangement with my coworkers that anytime that I spot the postal truck in time, I dash and hide. I actually hid in the closet once when I didn' t think I'd have time to run to hide in another office or in the bathroom or kitchen. I am about to go postal!!!

1 comment:

Scatterbrain said...

thats hillarious