Friday, March 17, 2006

Girls night out

I had a blast last night with my 2 high school best friends. I don't know why I always worry that we'll run out of things to talk about, because we never do. It's like we always pick up where we left off, as if we never lost touch for almost 10 years. The food at Vina Thai was okay, but I prefer Vhien Dong. Then we went next door to the pump house and I had stressed over how to not look uncool when not ordering anything alcoholic. Well I ended up ordering 2 drinks. Oh well. I gained one pound but it was worth it. It wasn't 3500 calories anyway, so I'm pretty sure it'll come off quick. We decided to do it again before Caroline moves to Ontario. We'll probably do Pastalli's and pump house again. The pump house is great. You can sit in giant barrels that have a table in the middle, for a bit of privacy. Although the next barrel was so rowdy that we had to scream to converse.

http://www.pumphousebrewery.ca/

1 comment:

Scatterbrain said...

glad to hear you had fun! Girls nights out rock!

Tina