Thursday, November 24, 2005

Loki Baptized the Newly Painted Walls...

***WARNING *** Reader discretion is advised. The following blog entry is very GROSS. Even some adults may be offended. ***

...At 2h50 A.M. Long story short : Steph brings dog outside, dog has diahrrea explosively again. (This time he was stressed because the painter was here. Can I give valium to dogs?) His butt fur is covered in shit and super stinky. Dog thinks he's not done since the poop won't fall off his butt so he's perpetually crouching. Steph brings crouching dog inside so I can bring him papertowels and a plastic bag at the door. As I get to the door the dog happily runs up the stairs somehow still crouching. He shakes shakes shakes it off (Deja vu, anyone?)..... Yup. Ugh. Sigh. Dog diahrrea all over the freshly painted walls. And I have to mention again how FOUL the smell was.

Shortened story even shorter : No dammage was done to the newly painted walls, dog was NOT happy that his butt was being wiped with paper towels forever. Dog is spending the night in his crate and hopefully... ugh I'm not even going to go there.

Why is this happening to me ? *dramatic sigh*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has Loki ever been checked out by a vet for WHY he has explosive diarrhea all the time? That doesn't sound normal at all and should probably be checked out (preferrably before he does any more damage to your house). And maybe the vet might have an idea about the baseboard chewing, too...

Leah said...

Leto used to be the same way - high anxiety levels... Glad it didn't leave stains though - that would have made an interesting story... Hope he's back to normal (well, or at least not shitting on the walls) soon.

Heather said...

Hey - are you OK? What's with the no blogging? I really miss reading it!

Scatterbrain said...

Nancy, it's been too long since you last blogged, I'm having withdrawals

Anonymous said...

Nancy, where are you? I miss reading your blog, my morning routine has been cut short ;-)

Leah said...

NANCY, WTF?!?! I thought I yelled at you about this already! Come on now - write me something new!

Kelsie said...

Hey, I thought you said you were blowing the dust off your blog? Did I read that incorrectly somewhere?