Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Shhht... I'm Hiding in my Computer Room...

... Why did I have to be sick THIS week ? It's not very relaxing with the painter here today and tomorrow, then the cleaning lady is here on thursday and my mom wants to bring 3 friends this weekend to sleep over because they all want to go at the Christmas Craft Show. I called the cleaning lady last night to make sure that she was only coming thursday (becuase right now all the furniture is gathered in the middle of the living room etc.) Did I ever tell you how opiniated she is ? She is harrassing me to get a central vacuum. Maybe in the spring, it's definitely not in my budget right now. Every time I talk to her she mentions how she's never seen so much cat hair in her life heh. She says that it's a sin that I keep my pets because they are 'ruining' our new house. I'm still debating over coming home to a perfect and clean empty house with no pets, or coming home to a dirtier house to my loving pets. With chewed up baseboards...

The painter is also somewhat opiniated. He doesn't seem to love my choice of wall colour as much as I do. What the hell do men know ? It's absolutely gorgeous. It's called 'walking trail' or something like that, it looks like milk chocolate. It goes so well with the light birch wood kitchen cabinets and hardwood floors, and the white woodwork. All the colours I picked have natural sounding names for some reason. Like my guest bedroom will be painted "fresh herbs". The house will be much more cozier I can't wait!!! and I like watching her on television... when she's not singing. The poor girl can't sing. And

I'm watching the view and Ashlee Simpson is performing and although I do find her adorable apparently her hairdresser is blind and her stylist is into the crack whore look. What a stupid song. L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E that's what I'm talking about. I'd still rather have Ashlee Simpson performing here in Moncton instead of Hilary Duff. Ugh. She was sold out in 2 hours too.

No comments: