Wednesday, October 19, 2005

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

I'm finally back in Moncton, at the office unfortunately. I'm running on low sleep. I just went to return my car rental (They force us to rent cars now, it cheaper for them with our discount rate than to pay us x$/km) and I forgot to fill it back up before dropping it! Ugh, after they had inspected it I had to take it back out, fill it up and return it again. I had a Grand Am this time, I liked it much better than the Pontiac Pursuit.

They didn't even give us a free night for the night of the fire. Pfft. All they did was give us 1/2 price off for that night. Pfff. It should have been 3/4 off, because we only slept 1/4 of an 8 hour night. Although I'm probably going to stay there again anyways, just because it's just so convenient. It's right in front of the centennial building and the legislature, and there's a pub and restaurants right in the hotel so you don't have to get out. And if you do feel like going out Luna Rogue is just on the other side of the street and the (pub) food is fantastic there, which is a good and a bad thing. Bad because it's so good it's always jammed packed. The last night I was in Freddy for a staff meeting like 2-3 weeks ago, I went there along with a bunch of coworkers and we were like 14 of us crammed in a corner. But no one seemed to mind as we were on our 8th or 9th bottle of Shiraz. I don't even remember if I blogged about that crazy night, but there must have been something in the wine.

Yesterday and the day before were different than usual as I was alone. It was nice to spend time in the Hot Tub and Pool instead of in the pubs hehe. I would have been more refreshed in the morning if it werent for the fire. But last night I slept really really well when I finally did fall asleep, fully clothed.

I think I'll end this for now and blog again once I'm home with a glass of wine. I'm so darn tired I'd go home right now if there weren't 4 VVIPS in the boardroom. This is digging in my energy reserves which I'm saving for looking busy until 4h30.

No comments: