Thursday, August 16, 2007

Everybody in the audience gets one of these :

Hah, not really. Who do you think I am? Oprah? I WISH I could give you all one of every favorite thing of mine, but a link to go buy it yourself, if I can find it, is the best that I can do :) (Were there too many commas in that sentence?) So as you might have guessed, this is a Wednesday Blog Challenge, and I really love this one :)

Here are a few of my favorite things, in no particular order.


Well, these are my favorite products. I could have posted more gadgets/electronics/toys but then we'd have been here all day! hehe

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You should get a Rebel, they are awesome! And try Burts Bees Coconut Foot Balm. The BEST stuff I've ever used for my feet!

miika said...

I love Burt's Bees, particularly the cuticle creme and the bath and body oil, which is perfect to rub on my belly right now :-)