Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back on track !

FYI - I'm back at -55lbs lost! I lost all my weekend bloat. Now it is imperative that I do not put anything stupid in my mouth tomorrow at IK's Keg party at Doc Dylans! I wonder if I eat very lightly during the day if 1 or 2 beers would make me bloat.... It's SO rare that I drink beer... I could buy my usual summer G&T, but the kegs are free hehe. So does anyone know how high beer rates on the bloat scale ?

When I lose another 10lbs, I will weigh what I weighed when I came back from Africa! Yipee!!

When I lose another 20lbs, for the first time in my adult life I will no longer be the fattest person in my family. Dad will be a couple of pounds fatter than me. (I know he's a guy and taller than me, but let's pretend that only the numbers matter.) :P

I'm motivated to stay on the wagon and keep losing, I hope I look better in my NYC vacation pictures than on my last vacay pictures (Toronto/Niagara Falls). I am so ashamed of how bad I look on those pics that I never look at them.

4 comments:

Peeps said...

Good going girl. You can totally do it!

Hobby Chef said...

Nancy, that is AWESOME. Way to go!! I'm so proud of you - you must feel great!!

Amanda said...

CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work!

Jenn said...

You are doing a great job, Nancy! I wish I could have kept it up. I lost 15 pounds and have been stuck there and too lazy to exercise. One of my good friends is getting married in October, so I'm hoping that I can kick myself back into gear.