Thursday, June 28, 2007

Totally random...

Work. Sucks. I don't even want to talk about it. I thought it was smooth sailing until tomorrow 4h31. There's only one other person in the office this week. And they just asked me to pull 2 miracles out of my ass. So I was trying to think of something funny/nice to cheer myself up and did you know that one of the funniest things in the world, I think... is when someone is walking on the street in the rain, with an umbrella, and the wind blows it/breaks it and inverts it. Okay I don't know how to say it I'll google for a picture. I can look at it when the coworker talks about the miracles again : (Hah! found a good one too!)



2 comments:

Peeps said...

LOL. That happened to my on my first day of University in 1996. My roommate and I had a 30 minute walk to and from University. It was POURING rain. A big gust of wind turned my umbrella upside down (or whatever it's called), a car drove by and I saw it...a big wave, coming at me. I thought I was going to drown. I was drenched, from head to toe, and was laughing so hard from that and the umbrella, that I peed my pants. really. I never had an umbrella since then. LOL. By the way, the verification word for this comment is Smenita...I may have issues posting...

Rebecca said...

We were running back to our cars yesterday in the rain and wind and my friend had an umbrella that wouldn't work so she tried to toss it into a dumpster and it started to fly, Mary Poppins style :)