Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Trip back to your childhood for $1.00 !

Just have one of those Smarties bar filled with Pop Rocks!!



Steph and I each just had a piece, and we let it melt in our mouths. I began to giggle. I walked up to him and opend my mouth near his ear *pop rocks noise* LOL. He also opens his mouth to my ear "air kiss style", and then we're both laughing our asses off like 7 year olds! We kept going back to making supper, then as the popping got louder we kept doing the Pop Rock Air Kiss and laughing like complete fools LOL I hadn't had Pop Rocks in sooo long... I didn't remember that they popped that long hehe.

3 comments:

Peeps said...

Aw man, now I have to go buy some!

Hobby Chef said...

OK, explain something: In Canada, Smarties is a chocolate bar!? Where I live, Smarties is a little role of tart candies each about the size of a very small button. I'm totally intrigued. Pop Rocks are Pop Rocks - no matter where you go, I think. Remember that urban myth that if you ate Pop Rocks and drank soda your stomach would explode???

Lori Anne Haskell said...

What an AWESOME bar! I want one! I am now on a mission.......