Monday, November 27, 2006

A Midnight blog entry

It's 12h30 am on a Sunday night and I have to be at work at 8h15 am, that's in 7 hours and 45 minutes. Yet here I am, sitting at my computer in the dark blogging. I'm not alone in my foolishness, Steph is sitting at his computer beside me, playing on a MUD. I've never understood the appeal of MUDs hehe. (They're role playing text based games...yeah...) I've wasted too much time this weekend playing the Desperate Housewives computer game... So far I've worked my way up from Apprentice to Culinary Artist, became a master gardener, cheated at my weekly poker game, stolen stuff in people's homes and slept with Mike Delphino for his chili recipe LOL Love that game :) For like 125$ you can go to the salon and have your hair cut, colored and have a makeover : ie a brand new face hah!!

I have a splitting headache, and I'm hoping the Tylenol kicks in soon because I find it so hard to fall asleep with a throbbing head. Oh there's something I have to remember to do tomorrow. I want to take a picture of that plant/tree I brought in from my yard because I know it's a tropical plant, but I have no idea what it really is and how to really care for it hehe. So I'm hoping that by posting a picture, one of you might be able to enlighten me :) Oh and tomorrow I have to email you all to get your postal address for Christmas cards. I don't care if you're skipping cards this year, I'm sending you one anyway :P

No comments: