Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Three little birds sat on my window

Girl, put your records on
Tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans
I hope you get your dreams
Just go ahead, let your hair down
You’re gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow

I love that song :) It makes me happy. It was playing on the radio this morning on my way to work, and the two girls in the car in front of me were listening to the same station and were dancing in their seats. They looked happy too :) I'm in such a good mood today, I don't know if it's because I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night or what. I normally function on 5-6 hours of sleep Mon-Fri.. I have such a hard time going to bed at a reasonable hour. Last night I went to bed after Gilmore Girls at 9pm. Well I read for an hour so 10pm before I was in bed. It felt criminal. It felt really weird... Like I was doing something I'm not supposed to be doing ? So to remedy the situation I decided to get frisky with DH until 11pm. That felt like a more normal bedtime for me, and I declared today a not 100% fresh ponytail day and set the alarm for 7am in order to still get a full 8 hours of sleep.

I could feel the repercussions this moring... We were both laughing and in great moods in the morning for a change LOL! I suddenly remembered that LOST premieres tonight!!!! WOOHOO!!! And I impersonated Molly Shannon's "Superstar/Mary Katherine" infamous move where she whispers "SUPERSTAH" with her arms raised in a V, then crosses her arms, tuckers her hands under her armpits and then brings her shaking hands up to her nostrils to smell the sweat. ("Sometimes when i get nervous, I put my fingers under my arms, and then smell them like this...") Well DH only paid attention to the hand to nostril part and he says "You're putting your fingers in your nostrils for Lost" ? ROTFL It's probably one of those situations where you just had to be there, but I was still laughing my arse off when I parked the car at work hehehe.

No comments: