Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Eyebrow raising and nostril flaring

So this is a conversation I was just having with my friend Chantal :

Chantal says: learn to raise one eyebrow (93 people) lol
CrazyMrsNancy says: hehehe steph can! hehe
Chantal says: andy too hehe
CrazyMrsNancy says: hehe I try and I cant hehe
Chantal says: hehe
CrazyMrsNancy says: but I can flare my nostrils without moving anything else hehe
Chantal says: me too hehe and it cracks owen and vivian up all the time
CrazyMrsNancy says: lol! hehe
Chantal says: flare and contract
CrazyMrsNancy says: me too! hehe
CrazyMrsNancy says: we share a talent lOL
Chantal says: lol
CrazyMrsNancy says: steph tries and he cant he ends up looking like an angry beaver hehe
Chantal says: LOL!
CrazyMrsNancy says: can andy flare his nostries ? hehe
CrazyMrsNancy says: er nostrils lol
Chantal says: nop, he tried too
CrazyMrsNancy says: wow! hehehe
CrazyMrsNancy says: funny hehe
CrazyMrsNancy says: I wonder if nostril flaring is a women thing and eyebrow raising a mans thing hehe
CrazyMrsNancy says: i'll have to ask my blog readers hehe
Chantal says: hehe


So dear blog readers ? Who is the nostril flarer and who is the eyebrow raiser in your relationship ? :D

1 comment:

Peeps said...

We're both eyebrow raisers, but I am the sole nostril flarer in this relationship! LOL