Thursday, August 17, 2006

Clogging

I officially declare tonight "People too tired to chat on MSN" night !


Tina says: I'm going to google it after
Tina says: I'm going to clog too
CrazyMrsNancy says: clog ? LOL
Tina says: soul mates part deux
Tina says: LOL
CrazyMrsNancy says: ROTFL
Tina says: blog
Tina says: LMAO
CrazyMrsNancy says: clog Dance I was thinking hehehe
Tina says: I picture my self clogging the livingroom
Tina says: I know
CrazyMrsNancy says: LOL
Tina says: ROTFLMAO
CrazyMrsNancy says: omg that's funny when i'm tired hehe
Tina says: me too
Tina says: I'm laughing like a fool
Tina says: I can hardly type
CrazyMrsNancy says: you'd wake everyone up lol
Tina says: I know
Tina says: middle of the night programing..Tina clogs for the residents
Tina says: BAWAHahahaha

No comments: