Thursday, June 29, 2006

My name is Nancy

And I am addicted to landscaping. So I only have 4 days of vacation left, and I haven't stopped landscaping yet! I only have finishing touches left, I swear. Assembling patio furniture, fire pit benches and Log holder thingy. Plant 4-5 more things, Mulch 2-3 things, and that should be it. The yard looks completely insanely fantastic. I think that after spending all these 15-16 hour days working non-stop have earned me the right to brag! hehehe. Of course you might think that it's not that insanely fantastic, but I think it is, considering we did it ourselves. I can't believe how much work we did. I can't remember the last time I worked non-stop for 15 hours a day. I work for the government :P

I don't know what to do. I have 4 days of vacation left, and I still want to : clean/organize the shed, clean/organize the basement, do all the laundry, clean the house, and clean the car. (Plus the things I mentionned above), but I also want to veg and rest. GAH!

If it's sunny tomorrow, I'll post pics!

No comments: