Sunday, March 12, 2006

What a beautiful day!

The sky is blue, the sun is shining, only traces of snow are left, and it's TWELVE FREAKIN' DEGREES Celcius!!!! Google just told me 12 degrees Celsius = 53.6 degrees Fahrenheit. In a way I feel pangs of guilt for not being outside doing something since it's so nice, but I'm really having a great relax day, with all the windows opened letting the warm spring air infiltrate my house. I'm watching some 1995 tearjerker movie I stumbled upon, called "Losing Isaah", and I'm surprised to see so far : Halle Berry, Cuba Gooding Jr, Samuel L. Jackson and other familiar faces. When it's done we'll start a Grey's Anatomy Marathon (Season 2 up until now). I don't feel like doing laundry and cleaning up the dishes left in the computer room. Ah well, I'll do those on a cold rainy day :D

No comments: