Saturday, March 11, 2006

That Was Wicked!!!!!

Rob Thomas is HOT and Wicked. The show was SO good, our seats were amazing! Rob has an amazing voice. Every time he started singing a new song I went : I LOVE that song!!! I am surprised that I had 'forgotten' so many great matchbox 20 songs. I wanna push you around, yeah I will, yeah I will. It's 3am I must be lonely.... Baby, Baby, Baby when all your love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world? I LOVED IT! Anna Nalick sang "2am" and Rob Thomas sang "3am" hehe. When I am moved by music I cry. I was trying so hard to hold the tears back during a few songs, a couple escaped during 3am. Meanwhile Steph was sitting beside me tryign not to fall asleep. I can't believe that he can listen to beautiful musci and not be moved. Not uncontrollably bob his head and sing. The band was also so hot. Musicians are so hot. My favorite types of guys are geeks and musicians. I chose a geek, but why can't he like music a tiny bit ? Ah well, I'll be going to see J.D. Fortune and INXS with my brother. Steph said that he wouldn't care to come anyways because he was uncomfortable all night because of the lack of leg room.

I think I'll go download a song :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I see you ticket stubb please?

HAHAAHAHHAaha

Nancy said...

Shhhht!!! Of course I paid to get in :D