Saturday, March 25, 2006

Four - 4 - IV- IIII - Quatre

Well I'm doing one of those TAG things. I'm going to TAG four people just because I can : Heather , Tina, Chantal and Courtney. :)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Administrative Assistant
2. Internet Support Technician
3. Photographer (Walmart Photo Studio lol)
4. Webmaster

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Kill Bill
4. Harry Potter

Four places you have lived:
1. Moncton, NB Canada (8 years)
2. Yaounde, Cameroon, Africa (6 months)
3. Paquetville, NB Canada (17 years)
4. Bathurst, NB Canada (1 year)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Sex and the City
3. Scrubs
4. The Office

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Paris, France
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Niagara Falls, Toronto
4. Marennes, Souther France

Four websites I visit daily/regularly:
1. ivillage
2. a bunch of blogs
3. the weather network
4. tv.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fajitas/Tacos (especially fajitas/quesedillas at the farmers market tomororw morning lol)
2. Creme Brulee (tomorrow morning at the french bakery !!! baaaad Nancy)
3. Chinese/Vietnamese/Thai food of any kind
4. Steak and potatoes on the BBQ yum

Four places I would rather be right now:

Well realistically absolutely nowhere... I'm home in my PJ's relaxing with DH and the dog lol but here's some "magical" places I'd rather be.
1. In a plus-sized store where everything is fabulous and FREE!
2. On vacation on a hot resort where you lose ALL your excess weight by drinking alcohol and eating food.
3. At the lotto headquarters picking up a zillion dollar check
4. In a doctors office finding out that I'm pregnant *blush* (No, not anywhere near pregnant, quite the opposite)

No comments: