There's this blogging game where you type your name, followed by "is", into Google, making sure to use quotation marks around the phrase, like this:
(Yes, I just entirely pasted that from Heather's Blog.)
Here are my top ten results :
1. The new Nancy is a cheat.
2. Nancy is a contributing editor to Knit 'n Style Magazine.
3. 5-Card Nancy is as collaborative as it is competitive.
4. Nancy is an internationally known nutrition author and sports nutritionist trustedby many top athletes.
5. [Alex Cox's Sid and] Nancy is the tragic love story of The Sex Pistols' Sid Vicious and groupie Nancy Spungen.
6. Nancy is one of the top Psychics and Life Coaches.
7. Today, Nancy is still being published by Simon & Schuster.
8. Nancy is looking for another conception of painting.
9. Nancy is the co-author of 'Dancing with Ghosts (Awaken the Angel Within)-Gatekeeperfor Lost Souls'.
10. Nancy is also a proper name of many people and places.
Wow, I'm so famous I'm featured in Wikipedia :)