Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry Christmas to Me....

What did I get for Christmas ? Another painful back. UGH! WHY why why must I be in pain for the holidays ? It wasn't even heavy I swear. I hurt my back but only a little bit last week,lifgint kitty litter. Today I had to pick up 2 cases of water for work, and @#^$! I hurt it for real. I know there are worst things in the world...and I know I've said this before... but it's the worst frigging time for being in pain. Can't back pain happen when it's more convenient for ME ? sigh. Steph is on vacation all week, I had plans to pamper him so that he can somewhat begin to recover from being overworked and underpaid. I was going to bake christmas cookies for the first time. I was going to impress my guests with my Martha Stewart-esque abilities. Now I'll be walking like a granny sitting with pillows on my back and crying when I cough.

1 comment:

Scatterbrain said...

I'm sorry your back is hurting. :(
Merry Christmas anyways...

Tina