Monday, December 12, 2005

Crappy Pictures of House Colours...

Here are some crappy quality pictures (broken camera) of the new house colours. You can kinda sorta tell the general shade of the walls hehe. Clarifications :

1. No, the cat is NOT allowed to be on the kitchen table.
2. This blogger uploading tool sucks.
3. Yes those are socks hanging from my window, drying LOL
4. That is RoseAnne's Christmas card on my fridge :)
5. I don't even know why I'm posting these you can't even tell what colours the walls really are.




















4 comments:

Hobby Chef said...

OK, two things. First, I love your house colors! Second, is the photo in your profile a photo of your current haircut and color? I just wanted to say that I love love love it!! You look too cute.

Hobby Chef said...

Oh, and I'm jealous that you have a spa tub. Just had to add that.

Melissa said...

The house colors are great...and if those are crappy pictures I am sure they look AMAZING IRL. And, I wanted to second Justine and say your blog pic is too cute. I love your hair like that!

Anonymous said...

I love your house colours, particularly the two bedrooms. Awesome choice!!

And I'll second the others, too, love your profile pic! and the spa tub ;-)