Saturday, November 19, 2005

Crazyness Update...

Maybe he's having a mid-quarter life crisis ?

He brought back nicer treats for the dog than for me. He bought this decorative bone shaped tin can filled with about 15 delicious looking cookies half covered in caroub. (Natural chocolate, okay for dogs) Pfft.

Me : Are you insane ? You bought like 3 bags full of cheese, and gourmet treats for the DOG ?

Him : Well he needed some treats...

Me : But these look way too fancy for a dog! *sniff* They smell delicious, Smell that! I want to eat one !

Him : Are you crazy ? *sniff* Oh my God it smells so good. *Looks at the ingredients list* Hmm... protein and bacon bits... Nah..


Do you know what's even crazier ? I'm starting to think that these bone shaped gourmet cookie filled tin cans would be perfect for Fanny, Belle and Shelby's Christmas gifts!! Yes, the dogs in our family actually exchange christmas gifts.

Pfft Steph just brought me a piece of Toblerone chocolate and a cookie for the dog, and for a second I thought it was a human cookie he had bought hehe.

No comments: