Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Smells like mustard..

It might be my husband sitting beside me eating a huge baguette sandwich at 12h30am. You might find that odd... gluttony in the early hours of a week night. I assure you that this is definitely not today's oddest thing. Oh no.

Today's oddest thing might me forgetting to return Guylaine's DVD's for the 42th time (I have had 5-6 ofher movies since early June.. oops), us taking too long at the restaurant and missing the 7h15pm showing, having to wait for the 9h55pm showing; resulting in me being up still at 12h50am and grazing through the ridiculous variety of candy and junk I picked up at the bulk barn while we were killing time before the movie.

Or it might be the fact that my brother just confirmed my family and I's suspicions that he is, infact dating a woman who is 12 years his senior. That is 8 years MY senior. And ironically, 12 years younger than our mother. Well my mother is constantly whining that she can't wait any longer to have grandkids. Voila! Instant grandkids! 9 and 12 years old. I can't believe my 22 year old brother is now stepfather technically? to a 12 year old.

Actually I think the today's oddest event might be seeing my ex drive in his brand new Saturn Ion into Guylaine's work parking lot while I was waiting for her... sitting in my WAY cooler Ion :P They work at the same place. My brother also works there. And his 34 year old girlfriend. And 1/2 the people I know. Moncton is big for call centers since most of the population is perfectly bilingual. Anyways. I loved seeing how old he looks now... in his 6 year old leather jacket. Guylaine said that he's always looked this way, but she's never liked him hehe. Now watch Steph reading my blog NOW :P

1 comment:

Steph said...

Using my intricate call-center spy network (Ive named it Brian), I will extrapolate my enemy's license plate number, and have my dog pee on his car, several times.