Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Another pair of black shoes...

Yesterday I bought the cutest pair of black leather mary janes. It was buy one pair get the other half off, so I picked up a pair of black airwalks for Steph. When he saw my new shoes he said : pfft Another pair of black shoes. But they're mary janes! I have an obsession with mary janes; I have no idea why. I feel sexier wearing a pair of funky mary janes than a pair of expensive classic ladylike shoes. Not that mary janes aren't ladylike... but they're more like girlylike. Steph seems happy with his new sneaks... they're black. All he ever wants to wear is black, grey or navy blue. Mostly black. I also like to wear mostly black and dark colors. Maybe we're closet goths. One time I was buying him clothes, and the salesperson asked me if I was married to Johnny Cash lol!

Burn Burn Burn, the burning ring of fire...

I have to be in Fredericton all day tomorrow again. blah. I don't feel like staying there this time I'm just going to make it in one (long boring) day. They ran out of mid-sized cars at Hertz so I was bumped up to a Full Size/Luxury car... they brought me a friggin hearse! It's a Dodge Magnum. Me and a PISNBA always make fun of those "hearses" hehe. Well I must admit after driving it home I'm going to publically admit that they're pimpin'. Power ashtray and everything. (Why do they bother if rentals are non-smoking cars ? ) While driving home I noticed the car went "Ding Ding" each time I pressed on the gas... and a little "!" light up also.. then it got really annoying in rush hour. Then it got really annoying and I started screaming at the hearse : " What do you WANT from me Hearse ? " I finally figured out that the parking brake was not totally off and after that it was smooth riding.

I'm so lost tonight... there's no new lost episodes until November 9th, ACK!

1 comment:

Scatterbrain said...

Doesn't Steph know that a woman can never have too many shoes...pfft...men.