"You don't know me unless you know that...."
- I am constantly singing. Well okay maybe not while I'm at work, unless I have the office to myself hehe. I have a radio/cdplayer/alarm clock thingy in the bathroom and as soon as I wake up in the morning I turn it on and sing in the shower, and while doing other things that you don't want to know about :P Then I sing in the car on the way to work, I sing in the car on the way back to pick up Steph and go home. At home I randombly start singing random lyrics and often Steph joins me and we change the lyrics and sing to the dog. Like : "They tried to get Pitou to rehab he said No no no!". We're total dorks lol
- Poor Steph.. I also randomly start dancing all the time. For example while we're cooking in the kitchen and he's standing in front of the fridge I'll grab him and start dancing and he just rolls his eyes and refuses to dance so it looks like a scene from "Weekend at Bernie's"
- I'm not so good in the patience department. If I decide that I want a haircut I'll call for an appointment to go right then and there. If I decide that some furniture needs to be moved around just for a change, I harrass Steph for help. Regardless of the time.
- I worry too much about what other people think/do.
- Potatoes are my nemesis. They go with everything and they're so delicious and they can be made up in any fashion... but they make me bloat insane amounts. (Like I'll eat a potato and bloat 5lbs). I loooove sheppards pie.
- I am way too attached to my kitchen gadgets. Last month my brother put 2 attachments for my mandolyn slicer in the dishwasher and they warped and melted and I nearly cried. PS- My birthday is Monday, and it's a "Borner" slicer. If anyone reading this blog needs a gift idea. *cough* Steph *cough*
- I'm at -68lbs lost!!! WOoot WOot!! I can't believe it.