Thursday, July 05, 2007

HWBC # 15 - Food Quirks

Well I've been procrastinating with this one, because I can't think of many food quirks that I have, besides my monthly food cravings which you all know about. (This month : Hot Dogs with ketchup and onions)

  • I love special K cereal over chocolate ice cream. It tastes like an upside down ice cream cone I find.
  • Milk has to be really cold, and fresh out of the fridge. It grosses me out to drink milk that has been out of the fridge for more than 1 or 2 minutes. And If I'm going to drink a glass of it, It has to be a plastic cup or I'll drink it all in one shot because milk residue on glasses are gross.
  • I love to eat weinners by biting off all the skin first (like you would eat a corn on the cob), then eat just the middle. (But I find it gross that steph loves to squeeze his hot rod beef jerky meat out of it's skin first, then eats the skin. lol)
  • I always prefer fountain pop to bottle or can pop. No idea why.

I think that's it... I started writing this post hours ago then soemone sent me a link for Misheard lyrics on youtube and I've been listening and laughing my butt off to those for way too long now!! hehe

No comments: