*****These are my confessions (sing it like Usher! :P)
- I am secretly a yeti. I don't shave my legs nearly as often as I should. I can even go for like 2 months in the winter. I have to wear my knee high compression socks and everything so... yeah. Poor Steph. :P
- Back in the 6th grade when Hypercolor t-shirts were in (I had the purple one that turned pink when someone touched it hehe.) I used to lock myself in the bathroom and grab my boobs and watch the two pink boobie handprints fade LOL!
- When I go to the grocery store to buy strawberries, most of the time I'll lift the top pallet just to have my pick from the untouched full pallet of strawberries under. Even if theres a perfectly good pack of strawberries on the first level. In my mind they're 'fresher' on the bottom layers and less people have touched them. For the fruits and veggies displays, I always reach for the fruit or veggie on the very top of the display where it looks like less people have touched them, even though I wash them at home.
- I have a wool cardigan sweater here at work that I've had since I was in the 9th grade lol!
- I secretly LOVED watching Victoria Beckam in "Coming to America" earlier this week!
- Okay these are becoming less and less interresting, but I love seing Jen stuck in that red unitard all week on BB8!! But I would have loved even more to see Dick be stuck in the red unitard that would have been hilarious!! hehe
- That's it for now... check for updates though I'll update if I can think of more confessions (that I don't mind 50 people reading hehe).