Thursday, April 05, 2007

CrazyMrsNancy : Challenge challenged

I think that Heather's Wednesday challenge idea is Awesome! And I truly enjoy reading everyone's ideas. I'm enjoying reading all of yours so much that I keep procrastinating on doing mine LOL. So I'll do it Justine-style : 2 for 1 challenge deal today!

Last Wednesdays challenge : A list of my favorite books. (In no particular order)

  • The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger (Thanks Justine hehe)
  • The DaVinci Code - Dan Brown
  • Digital Fortress - Dan Brown
  • Deception Point - Dan Brown
  • Angels & Demons - Dan Brown
  • Marley & Me - John Grogan
  • Little Earthquakes - Jennifer Weiner
  • The Traveling Pants series - Anne Brashares
  • The Garden Trilogy - Norah Roberts
  • Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get a Life - Larry Winget
  • The Thorn Birds - Collen McCullough
  • Not Without My Daughter - Betty Mahmoody
  • My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
  • Songs of the Humpback Whale - Jodi Picoult
  • The Pact - Jodi Picoult
  • Vanishing Acts - Jodi Picoult
  • The Tenth Circle - Jodi Picoult
  • 1984 - George Orwell

Well I guess those would be my "Favorite recently read books.. (read in the past 1-2 years.. besides The Thorn Birds and Not Without My Daughter... my brain/memory just does not want to cooperate this morning hehe)

I'll start a new entry for My Pet Peeves list :)

2 comments:

Hobby Chef said...

Every time you mention The Thornbirds, I think "gee, I should really re-read the Thornbirds" but then I forget about it. I have added it to my growing list of things to read, so hopefully I will remember this time.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just recently read the first Jodi Picoult one you have listed... I was hooked...