- We set-up the hanging (for easy lowering and elevating) fluorescent light fixtures and set up the seed growing operation.
- I had a pretty good cleaning session yesterday... vacuumed and mopped the floors and stairs. Dusted.. did laundry...
- Steph and I played "Who can get the dog to wag his tail the fastest without touching him". Steph won. The dog was kinda freaked out in the end. LOL
- Watched October Road <3>
- Watched that new Andy Richter show. Meh.
- I asked Steph the question : What if you have a disease that gives you a distorted sense of how dirty the house is. As in you always think that it's clean when in fact, it's NOT. It's a pig sty and I need help to clean it up. To which in turn he posed this question : What if YOU have a disease that gives you a distorted sense of how clean the house really is? It IS clean. It doesn't need cleaning. Relax! The dog wouldn't give us his opinion.
- I had a huge craving for Donairs (What some of you call Gyros..), made some Friday night, and they tasted better in memory. They weren't that good. Maybe I should have went for greasy restaurant ones instead. I also had a huge craving for pancakes, and Steph and I made some, and we didn't have any baking powder so they were pretty dense.. but both cravings are gone hehe.
- This has nothing to do with my weekend, but I'm hoping that Sophie will read this and remember to ask her man for that curry dip that I fell in love with. Must eat it again soon!
- I have a non-food craving. I'm craving "Guitar Hero II". I've been wanting to play it since last week, but I always feel like "I should be doing something more productive" when I'm playing a game. I don't know why I feel this way, because I never feel this way while watching TV. lol! It's like I can't have TOO much fun if I'm not cleaning like I should.
Monday, March 19, 2007
It was a good weekend :)
I had a pretty good weekend... Here's what happened, Kelsie style (in bullets :P). In no particular order :