Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wiiiiiiiiiii !

It's almost Friday! Not just any Friday either... it's Wii Party Friday at Tina's! Don't worry, I'm not going to blow my WW points. We're doing a healthy potluck. Not quite a supper, not quite a snack: it's a Snapper. I'm bringing a veggie tray with low fat dip. I looked at the already made ones at Sobey's, but there wasn't a lot for the price. I should google for how to make a pretty veggie tray hehe.

I can't wait to read my You: On a Diet book. And the rest of my latest amazon shipment hehe. I had also ordered the You: On a Diet workout DVD and when it starts, it says "Please disregard the FBI warning. Copy and share this DVD with anyone you know!" hehe WOW I'm out of shap. Wow. Some of the exercises I can't even make my limbs fit in the start position. I'll get there someday though. But I'm the type of person who won't start a new book before I finish the current one. I can't wait to finish this blasted Danielle Steel so that I can start my You: On a Diet. I don't know what posessed me to buy a Steel book. I've kind of outgrown them.... Or maybe I'll enjoy them again when I get older ? I don't know, they're just not for me right now. Jodi Picoult is for me hehe. I LOVE her writing style. Oh in that same shipment I bought "Marley and Me", can't wait to read that too. At first I wasn't really interested in it, but everyone keeps talking about it so I'll go with the Mob.

Sorry to bore you to death with this stuff, but this is my 11th mostly smoke free day. Yeah, mostly.... I broke down yesterday and smoke 3/4 of a cigarette. (1/2 + 1/4 + 1/4) [Edited to Add : Or as my good friend Chantal just made me realize.. that's 1 LOL. My brain is too tired to calculate tonight.] The good news is that I couldn't smoke more than that, because of a guilt-harsh taste combo. I'm telling myself that it's a good thing to not feel so lame.

So besides the Wii party, hmm not much planned for the weekend. I've already done my grocery shopping, cleaned and organized my pantry and cleaned and organized my fridge. I've got laundry to do, exercise, and not spend money. Ugh this post-Christmas being broke thing is really crap.

5 comments:

Hobby Chef said...

Why are pre-made veggie trays at the store so expensive??? I never understand that. Veggies are cheap, and it's not so very time consuming to cut them up. And that stupid plastic tray can't cost very much, can it??

Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd known you wanted to read "Marley & Me". I finished it a while ago and have run out of people to pass it around to at work. ;)

Rebecca said...

Let me know how you like Marley & Me, I loved it!!! And "snapper"? I love it! Have fun this weekend!

Lisa said...

Have a great weekend Nancy!

Peeps said...

Sorry about us cancelling tonight, it sucks big time, I was looking forward to the snapper and meeting you. Bf is snoring up a storm he was so exhausted...and me, I'm so tired that I can't sleep. How much sense does that make??