Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Christmas Delivery!

Sick day #2. Consecutively sick for 2 days. My badonkadonk is on fayah. But enough about that.. I was setting the story for my blog topic :)

BTW... if you end a sentence with a smiley, do you also use a period ? I feel like I want to use a period, but then my smiley looks like he has something weird on his head...

So me and my burning ring of fire were sitting here in the computer room, with greasy hair and hobo clothes, watching Days of Our Lives... (OMG I haven't watched it in forever.. Philip Kiriakis is having a FACE transplant ? gah! How weird would that actually be to look at yourself in the mirror after ?) Anyways... I hear the doorbell ring, and I didn't want to answer the door looking like this, so I'm trying to decide what to do when I hear the doorknob turning! I was so freaked out, I thought it was a burglar testing to see if I was here or something....

Turns out, it was my parents who drove all the way from Bathurst (3 hour drive) with their pick-up, to bring me and my brother each a Christmas tree LOL. My dad even put it up and everything :) I'll probably decorate it tomorrow, hopefully I'm feeling well.

9 comments:

Scatterbrain said...

wow, very cool! I wish someone would bring me a tree.

Lisa said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Jen said...

Since I have been on maternity leave...I have been watching 'Days' again. The guy that was playing Phillip, I think actually left the show, and this whole face transplant thing is too weird. I guess ol' Victor is back to his bad ways. :)
Jen aka j.butterfly1970

Hobby Chef said...

1 - I'm sorry you're not feeling well! 2 - How sweet of your parents to bring you a tree! That's a really neat surprise!

Kelsie said...

I second Justine. I was going to say the same thing.

Hope you get to feeling better!

Leah said...

Hope you are feeling better!

I've just picked up watching Days again, too. I hate the new Shawn. He looks anorexic. Blech.

Awesome, that your parents brought you a tree! We use a fake one, lol. Shhhh.

Melissa said...

That is so sweet of your parents! I hope you are feeling better today and can decorate!

Mindy said...

Thirding Justine!

Hope you are feeling better, Nanc! My youngest kiddo has it today, too. BUMMER!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

To answer your question, I actually DO end my smileys with a period. Feel better soon. :).