It feels like I haven't blogged in forever! Today is my first day back at work after being on vacation for 2 weeks *sigh*. I can't believe that we're already in September. Summer went by waaay too fast. When I don't blog for a long time, I feel overwhelmed because there's so much to blog about. I find it hard to put all my thoughts into a coherant story. So I decided that I won't. Here is what's new with me, in my favorite way of writing : a list!
* I haven't blogged for a long time because while I was on vacation my brother called me and the conversation started with : So I read on your blog that... It's not that I have big secrets on here.. but you know what I mean? It's like your brother reading your diary or something. What would you do ?
* I'm starting my new healthy lifestyle for the zillionth time today.
* I'm tickled pink that Leah is back!!!!!!!! *squeals*
* During my vacation I organized all of my closets and drawers. (Even the drawers in the guest bedroom.) I'm a dork.
* During my vacation I managed to avoid cleaning the floors even though before my vacation I swore to myself that I would clean the floors during my vacation to justify my avoiding the floors then. I could probably fill up my bird feeder from crumbs and other particles of food on the floor.
* House premieres tonight! And Gilmore Girls season 6 just finished downloading last night!! WOOT! Now to try to fit so much tv watching into my new healthy lifestyle hmm...
* I could NOT sleep a wink last night. I gave up eventually at 1h30am and went to talk online with Tina who was workign nightshift until 3am. Went back to bed and tossed and turned and finally fell asleep at 5h45am and the alarm rang at 6am, and I told dh to hit snooze until 7am. I slept pretty good for that one hour. But today I'm a complete zombie. Hopefully I can sleep tonight. I came into work with a wet ponytail. I'm super giddy.
* One day I was looking at Heather's blog profile, and decided to order all three of the books listed in her favorite books list. Plus another bunch that she had talked about. I started reading "My Sister's Keeper" on Friday and I'm already almost done! I am captivated by the story. I hope the next one's not as good, this bunch of books needs to last me for a bit longer, my wallet told me so hehe. (So far I've read 1984, Blue Like Jazz and almost done My Sister's Keeper. I also read Two little Girls in Blue but that's not a Heather book, I just love Mary Higgins Clark.
* At Walmart they sell some brand of frozen pizza, 2 in a box for 8$. Don't ever buy it, yuck, what a terrible pizza.
* I always find that I look pretty when I'm exhausted. Like when I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and see myself in the mirror. Or today when I see myself in the mirror. Is it because my eyes are so tired that they're hallucinating ?
* I'm trying to think of more stuff to list since I'm avoiding the pile of after-vacation work on my desk... but the guilt it starting to get to me. So I guess i'll be back when the pile goes down some :)