Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nancy in Freddy...

Ugh I'm stuffed. I ordered way too much food because food = entertainment and I was bored.

Deluxe Nacho Tray : Toasted Nacho Chips covered with cheese, tomato, green peppers, onions, jalipino peppers and sprinkled with ground beef. Served with spicy salsa sauce.

Sounds good right ? (I decided to leave the spelling mistakes as they appear on the room service menu.) Apparently tomatoes, green peppers, onions, jalapeno peppers and ground beef is invisible here. Here is what was brought up :



BTW, this picture was taken with my brand spankin' new cell phone! Here's a pic of it :


I looove the little fastap alpha keys, it's great for sending emails and text messages.

Okay I'll be back later, I have to go figure out how to turn the friggin heat up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that Gecko or Geicko?