Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Weird Dream....

... I had such a weird dream last night. I dreamed that I wanted to change my name and in order to do so I had to hammer a nail into my stomach. In my dream that made perfect sense. When the nail was 3/4 through I realized it hurt too much and I took it out. I was in my bathroom. When I opened the door that goes from the bathroom to my bedroom, I was suddenly in a hotel. I was trying to get somewhere fast, walking fast in a long hallway. I was periodically checking my belly and trying to stop the bleeding from the nail hole. Then all of a sudden 'gush', all kinds of blood gushed onto the floor at my feet and I realized it came from between my legs. A hotel housekeeper ran towards me and shouted to another housekeeper : She's had a miscarriage!

I didn't even know I was pregnant in my dream. But I was thrilled. Not because I had had the miscarriage, but because it meant that I *could* get pregnant. Weird huh.

No comments: