Sunday, December 11, 2005

Why Are Week Days So LONG and Week Ends So Short ?

Bah I can't believe the weekend is almost over already. At least I still have something good to look forward to tonight : The Survivor Finale!!! I was so productive today. I got up fairly early for me at 9am. With Steph's help we did 6 loads of laundry (almost all of it, only bedding left.) We both agreed that if we ever move we're going to put the washer/dryer on the main floor. Going to the basement with heavy baskets is such a pain. I went shopping and bought all new bedding for the guest bedroom. My old one didn't match at all with the new wall colour, so my mom offered to buy me a new one if she could have that one. SCORE! (I never really liked the old one anyways, it was dark blue with flower. Shhht Don't tell my MIL she gave it to me hehe) The new one is a nice chocolate brown. The walls are a nice shade of Sage Green. "Fresh Herbs" to be exact. I LOVE the two colours together. DH had his doubts when he saw the bedding before it was on the bed. Now that it's on the bed he agrees that it looks good. It's bolder so the bed really is the focal point of the room.

Okay it's 9h02pm WHERE is survivor ??? Some shark special is playing. Grrr. Hopefully Survivor is only supposed to start at 9h15 or something.

No comments: